Returns and Exchanges
What is your return policy?
OddGoods' return policy lasts 15 days from the date of delivery.
OddGoods Products—including puzzles, posters, stickers, prints, coloring books, apparel, totes—are manufactured in small batches or by hand. I have limited quantities of these items in stock and will consider returns, exchanges, or cancellations on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellations are not possible after your order has shipped.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- If there's an issue with your order please submit a claim via this online form within 15 days of the delivery date. You must include your order number as well as the email address used to place the order.
- Any unauthorized returns, or exchanges of any items that are used or damaged will not be eligible for a store credit or replacement, and the item will be forfeited and donated to a local organization.
Mugs are custom printed and unique to your specific order, they will only qualify for a store credit or return if the product itself is flawed or if the quality of the printing is poor. I cannot offer exchanges because I do not keep these items in inventory.
- Cancellations are not possible after your order has been placed—Mug orders are auto-submitted to my printer and put into a fulfillment queue the moment your payment is processed.
- If there's an issue with your product, please submit a claim via this online form within 15 days of the delivery date. You must include your order number as well as the email address used to place the order. This information will be used to look into your claim, determine if a replacement can be offered, and prevent future errors.
- Any unauthorized returns of any items that are used or damaged will not be eligible for a store credit, and the item will be forfeited and donated to a local organization. Do not ship the return back to the printing facility
How long does a replacement, return, or store credit, take to process?
OddGoods will review claims within 72 business hours. If I determine that your order qualifies for a replacement or exchange, you will receive a new order confirmation that will allow you to track the progress of your exchange. Exchanges generally take 5-10 business days for processing.
If I request that you return your item to me, I will send the qualified exchange or replacement back to you after your return arrives at OddGoods warehouse.
Items eligible for a return must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any qualified item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refund = Gift Card (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be sent an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed in the form of an OddGoods Gift Card.
Gift Card notifications will be sent to you via email. If you don't receive it, please contact me at orders (at) oddgoods.store and I will resend the notification.
Exchanges (if applicable)
OddGoods will only replace certain items if they are defective or damaged and I have stock on hand to do so. If you would like to exchange your item (for a different size), send me an email using this online form.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Additional Non-returnable items
Gift Cards, downloadable products, and coffee mugs.
Send your returns to:
Attn: OddGoods Returns
677 W Emerson St. Apt A
Seattle WA 98119
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. I cannot guarantee that your package will arrive.