Quack! A Fowl Love Story (PDF)
Quack! is a charming and award-winning allegory written in rhyming verse about a little girl who struggles to understand the meaning of life and love. She befriends an unusual duck who unexpectedly changes her life.
• 48 pages (24 spreads), 20 illustrations
• Available in hardcover, softcover, digital
• Inspiration, Self-Help, Relationships
• Ages: Despite the illustration style, this story was not written for kids. The themes and concepts are universal. However, if you like to challenge your wee-people to think, with your help, they'll be able to understand the basic concepts.
Written and illustrated by Paul Burton
Due to the pandemic, production and shipping delays will be prolonged on all apparel and merch orders. If you need products before a certain date, make sure to order well ahead of time. I cannot guarantee that items will be delivered on time due to matters beyond my control. I thank you for your understanding and patience.
PLEASE REFER TO FAQs for fulfillment estimates on OddGoods products.
Note: Puzzles and Posters are shipping within 3-5 business days.
- All Apparel, Home Goods, and Accessory products are custom made-to-order—please see our return policy for more information.
- Please be aware that you may receive multiple shipments depending on the contents of your order.
- Expedited shipped may be available depending on the product(s) selected and the destination.
Review our shipping policy for more comprehensive information.